The Life of TESL Student

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Second simulated teaching is all about King Lear...oh God, I wish I would die rather than do the things. It so hard till my mouth can't open. Huhu, King Lear is rather hard for us to learm. Why we suppose to learn something that we wouldn't use in the future? Only God knows why... However, for the sake of my pointer, I got to finish my simulated teaching with a good grade. And I am going to present my simulated teaching tomorrow. I pray to god that Dr. Edwin will give me a good grade at least to make sure my pointer won't be down anymore.Argghhh, this week is the most pressure for the rest of my batch as we also have to present our micro teaching with Puan Juridah. The most hard to do King Lear for this simulated teaching is to connect it with another stage. However it is interesting for us when we have to brainstorm till we cannot sleep. Hopefully all of us have a fine grade for all this day.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger puspa suriati wahid said...

I really pity with Nor Fadhilah when she said she rather die than doing the simulated teaching for King Lear. In my opinion, she was right because King Lear is a very tough play to learn in all aspects such as language, setting and etc. In addition, the play is an ancient play which set in Greek time. So, as a Malaysian students, it is hard for us to understand each language that characters utter. But, it is part of learning. I disagree with her question why should we learn something that not for the furute. In my view, that nothing wrong in learning King Lear because we learn other culture and society. In addition, it is a skill for interpret a play no matter what the play is. We can use the skill in King Lear to interprete other play that harder than it. As the conclusion, it is a good thing to learn something hard because it makes us learn how to deal with it in the future (it is a life long learning, dude!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home