The Life of TESL Student

Thursday, February 16, 2006

On 8th Febuary, I have attend a malay theater which I thought would be simple. This Puteri Gunung Ledang musical theater, is the first formal theater that I attend, well so much in my life I went to theater where it is informal. I was shocked for the first time I when in the theater. It does really shows how it is really intresting. The props and the theater itself was not so different from English theater. From what I have learned, theater has chorus, soliloquoy, disguise, farce, spectacles and many more. And this theater also has the same component of what we called English or Greek theater. The ticket above is to prove that I have attend the musical theater. For the first time in my life, I had fall in love with the theater. In my heart, I dream of attending more theater in the future. However, there is a part that give me the feel of insulting when there are some people does not know how to behave properly in trhe theater and respect for the theater when it is begin. Hopefully, this people will learn the attitude of being in the theatre in the future.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger ay_yusof said...

dhlia, i too really impressed with this PGL the musical. when you said that there are some people who does not know how to behave properly in a theatre, i totally agree. actually, this kind of people does not only do that in theatre, but also in cinema. we have to bear with this kind of people. maybe they are born like that.
somehow, i also fall in love with theathre too. watch PGLM as the first experience watch theatre does really gives me satisfaction. give a big cheers and hurrah for tiara and her company!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home